Media playback isn't supported on this device
I’m still capable –. Clijsters on her tennis comeback
|2020 Australian Open|
|Venue: Melbourne Park Dates: 20 January to 2 February|
|Coverage: Listen on BBC Radio 5… [+7827 chars]
lululemon athletica inc. Announces Increased Equity Ownership in Australian Business | Business Wire
VANCOUVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--lululemon athletica inc. (NASDAQ: LULU; TSX: LLL) the Canadian-founded, yoga-inspired athletic apparel company, today announced that it has increased the Company’s equity interest in its Australian joint venture partner, New Harbour Yoga Pty Ltd., from 13 to 80.3 percent. David Lawn, who leads lululemon’s operations in Australia, together with one other investor (the “Lawn Group”) own the remaining 19.7 percent interest.
"We are extremely pleased to announce this evolution in our business,” said Christine Day, CEO, lululemon athletica. “Over the past four years, we have enjoyed an excellent partnership with David Lawn, who has been instrumental in growing the lululemon business in key Australian locations including Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane. This increased ownership interest, combined with David’s ongoing strong leadership and the expertise of the Australian operating team, provide a solid foundation for lululemon’s expansion in the Australian market.”
“We are thrilled with lululemon’s decision to continue to grow the brand throughout Australia,” said David Lawn. “Today’s announcement is confirmation of the strength of the lululemon brand in our local markets and we are pleased to be able to serve additional customers...
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.